Collecting Personal Information
October Rose Clothing may collect your personal information including your name, age, address, date of birth, phone number and other contact details, email address, method of payment, and any other information you provide to us.
October Rose Clothing collects personal information from you to enable October Rose Clothing to provide products and services that include:
- Processing online purchases and payments;
- Arrange for shipping;
- Provide you with invoices and order confirmations;
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud;
- Register an online account;
- Using October Rose social media accounts and pages;
- Processing gift cards, PayPal and AfterPay purchases;
- Entering competitions;
- Processing refunds; and
- Signing up to October Rose Clothing email marketing communication (Mailchimp).
Why we collect personal information:
October Rose Clothing may use personal information collected to:
- Process and compete online transactions
- Respond to questions
- Provide you with information regarding our products, services and offers;
- Conduct competitions and promotions;
- Improve and keep you up to date on our website, product, services and offers;
- Provide customer support.
Sharing your personal information
We may share your Personal Information with service providers to help us provide our services and fulfill our contracts with you, as described above. For example:
- We use Shopify to power our online store. You can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy.
- We may share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant, or other lawful request.
Any information collected is safely and securely stored in Australia and only used for the purposes for which it was collected. We restrict access to your personal information and maintain technology products to prevent unauthorised computer access.
October Rose Clothing does not sell or trade any personal information collected. We may share personal information with our service providers and/or contractors who help us provide services. We may need to share your information with companies who perform parts of our service delivery. This may include:
- Service providers e.g. IT service and software providers, systems administrators, mailing services, remarketing platforms, data analysis; and payment and order processors;
- Companies assisting October Rose Clothing with marketing and competitions;
- Regulatory authorities;
- Professional advisors; and
- Any other third party required by law.
Where we share your information, October Rose Clothing will ensure that these third parties protect your privacy in accordance with applicable laws.
October Rose Clothing may publish some of your personal information on our website or social media pages where you have entered a competition or promotion run by October Rose Clothing.
A cookie is a small amount of information that’s downloaded to your computer or device when you visit our Site. We use a number of different cookies, including functional, performance, advertising, and social media or content cookies. Cookies make your browsing experience better by allowing the website to remember your actions and preferences, (such as login and region selection). This means you don’t have to re-enter this information each time you return to the site or browse from one page to another. Cookies also provide information on how people use the website, for instance whether it’s their first time visiting or if they are a frequent visitor.
You can control and manage cookies in various ways. Please keep in mind that removing or blocking cookies can negatively impact your user experience and parts of our website may no longer be fully accessible.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can choose whether or not to accept cookies through your browser controls, often found in your browser’s “Tools” or “Preferences” menu. For more information on how to modify your browser settings or how to block, manage or filter cookies can be found in your browser’s help file or through such sites as www.allaboutcookies.org.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com